Welcome on this voyage of loneliness

I'll be using this blog to connect to people all over the world who like me have no one to talk to or share their thoughts,emotions, or feelings with.Everyone should have a place where they could find solace from the harsh world that we live in.

Right now I don't know if this concept is going to work but even if I get the opportunity to connect with a single person, I'll keep writing.

Even when we all have different lives;we all go through different experiences,there still are common feelings like jealousy, hatred,love,envy, passion etc that bind us in a single thread.

I'm hoping to establish a community where we all could come together despite of the various backgrounds that we come from.

Every human being is capable of experiencing feelings irrespective of their social status,race, family background, educational level etc and I think this makes us humans a lot more similar than we think.

I'll write about my experiences and thoughts but at the same time we can all come together to enhance these thoughts and experiences so that anyone reading this blog can relate with everything that's being written here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Common Man-One who's part of the crowd and feels lost in it.